This information, made pursuant to art. 13 of the European Regulation n. 679/2016 (hereafter “GDPR”), describes the purposes and methods of processing your personal data. Where necessary, additional specific information may be provided for certain purposes and methods of treatment. The e-mail communication received and the data contained therein are kept for a period consistent with the execution of the requested service.
leucabicitour.com collects some Personal Data from its Users.
Personal data collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
- Contact the user
- Mailing list or newsletter
- Personal Data: surname, email and name
- Google Analytics
- Personal Data: Cookies and Usage Data
In particular, your Personal Data is collected for:
- the conclusion of contracts for the rental service;
- the conclusion of contracts for the tour organization service;
- the conclusion of contracts for the assistance service;
- ancillary and statistical activities (eg marketing activities by sending newsletters)
- the fight against fraudulent behavior;
- compliance with legal obligations.
Data retention period.
The duration of the processing of the data provided is proportionate to the purposes of the processing.
In particular, the Data will be kept for the duration of the contract, for the time necessary to provide what is requested (for example for the entire period relating to the organization, management, reporting and invoicing of the activity provided), and for the further period :
• established by current legislation, also by secondary or regulatory legislation that requires data retention (for example 10 years for accounting and tax records).
• necessary to protect or assert a right of the owner.
The data collected for ancillary and statistical activities (e.g. marketing activities) will be kept for a period of 24 months.
If it is necessary to extend the treatment beyond the related time limit, Lake Como Bike will provide prior information and, where necessary, will request the relevant consent.
Rights of the interested party.
Pursuant to current legislation, you have the right to:
- request and obtain access to your personal data;
- request and obtain the correction or cancellation of your Personal Data;
- request and obtain the limitation of the processing of personal data concerning you;
- oppose the treatment;
- request and obtain the portability (in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device) of the personal data concerning you as well as to transmit your data to another owner;
- revoke any consent given, except in cases where processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation;
- propose a complaint to a supervisory authority.
Requests should be addressed to the Data Controller, attaching an identity document to the request.
Piccola Nautica, registered office in via Enea n.158 Marina di Leuca (Lecce), C.F. and VAT number 03870450750, email address of the owner